New Phones!  

Posted by Amber

So today was new phone day! Huzzah! Long process though. It took about 70 minutes to get everything settled. Matt got a titanium Blackberry Pearl. He seems to like it quite a bit. He especially likes the scrolling wheel. :)


I (finally) decided on the Sony Ericsson Z750a - in pink! (Which is apparently rare and hard to get now.)
It really has a shiny finish - and that clock is only there if you get like a call, or close the phone. Otherwise, it's like a pink mirror. It's also more hot pink than this picture leads on. I still like it though :) Since we ported my number over from T-Mobile, I don't receive calls on it yet, though I can call out on it. Dumb. Hopefully it's done tomorrow :)

Anyway - that is all. It's very exciting (I guess). Mostly this is my first blog to import pictures - Huzzah for learning new things :)

This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 13, 2008 at Wednesday, August 13, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Hmmm...I vote that you make interesting blog posts, which include mean things we would normally not say to peoples' faces ;) That's what my blog is for...everyone needs a good rant. Plus, why am I not mentioned anywhere on here? Jerk :P

August 14, 2008 at 12:43 AM

Yeah for new phones! Congrats.

August 14, 2008 at 8:11 AM

you're in the old blog - and this is more me and matt, not just me.... I almost ranted about band, but I decided against it.

August 14, 2008 at 3:58 PM

Crackberries are the best!!

August 18, 2008 at 3:04 PM

Post a Comment