Scrapbooking  

Posted by Amber

I have recently found a grand treasure trove of free digital scrapbooking stuff and thought you all might want to share. Kudos to the women (and few men I've found) who have the time, talent, and skill to create digiscrap stuff - I don't.  I also, however, refuse to pay for stuff.  I don't have an extra $20 to buy cute stuff, but the freebie search can be painful.  Well that was the case until I found these little gems - which I shall now share with you!


Shabby Princess
The first place for free kits I'd ever known.

My first find and favorite - I check it daily because it changes daily! Visual Search

Visual picks - sorted by type, which is nice

Visual picks, also sorted by type

Another visual search

This is a link to all her Freebie-tagged posts - French and English - adorable stuff!

The fun part is, a lot of designers sell through their blogs, and a lot will tag their posts with the word "Freebie," so you can sift through all of their freebie posts :)  Another popular thing is blog trains, where a group of designers will put together a giant collaborated kit, and you have to visit all the blogs in the train to get the full kit.  It's fun because you then are exposed to even more blogs with freebies!  I've officially become a digiscrap freebie whore ;) and I LOVE it!

This entry was posted on Saturday, March 20, 2010 at Saturday, March 20, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

I just turn my blog into a book, and ta da! journal/scrapbook.

March 21, 2010 at 8:53 AM

Post a Comment