On Friday, March 23rd, our ward had a talent show. Well, talent night, not just a show. They had a taster's table (yummy!) and table displays, as well as a stage show. Matt got roped into playing his trumpet with Bro. Peck and Bro. Kreuger. He hasn't touched it since before his misison I believe. He did alright though :)
I sang Taylor Swift's White Horse. It was fine except it was an older machine with less stabilizing technology (at least, I hope that's the issue and the cd didn't get scratched during the night....) so there were a few places the timing skipped just a little and threw things off :/ Overall, it was decent, though.
Here are the videos from the evening :)
This entry was posted
on Thursday, April 12, 2012
at Thursday, April 12, 2012
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.
