Kickboxing  

Posted by Amber

Today was the first day Matt felt the baby move!

We were snuggling and Matt had his arm around me, and she kicked.  I asked if he felt that.

"Yeah."

"That was her."

"Jerk."

lol

Last night, she was super active for 45-60 minutes while I was at work.  My friend Ashlee was sitting with me and I asked if she wanted to feel.  After about 10 seconds, she gave a good kick - it was exciting, and also the first time some other than me has feel the baby kick.  Quite exciting! Although I did feel bad that Matt wasn't the first to feel her.  I'm kind of glad she decided to kick Daddy this morning ;)

This entry was posted on Friday, August 3, 2012 at Friday, August 03, 2012 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment