Henlie's 1-Year Photoshoot  

Posted by Amber

We love Sarah :)  Here are some of my favorite photos from Henlie's 1 year pictures and cake smash, taken on Halloween 2013 by Sarah Dixon Photography (website, blog, facebook).


The purple skirt is the one I was finishing that morning. It's not the best, but it worked for pictures :)
She wore it over a cream tutu she already had.
Also, check out her purple shoes! Those were hand-me-downs from my friend, Whitney.

Gotta have Piglet!
This one is on our wall :)





She pulls some silly faces :)

This one got gifted this year to parents and grandparents.

This is what I did a lot of - chase her down, pick her up, plop her down and hope to get a shot before she took off again.

I'm so proud of how well her cake turned out! (Granted, I bought the gum paste flowers and the pearl candies.)


This is the other one currently hanging on our wall :)

Testing out the pearl candies...

Oh no! I lost one! I know it is under here somewhere!


This is probably my favorite. Her little personality just shines right through!
I actually have this as my wallpaper on my work laptop :)




mmm frosting :)
 

Checking out her handiwork.


It is amazing how quickly time flies! She is now 14 months! In another four, she can go to nursery. Crazy.

This entry was posted on Monday, January 13, 2014 at Monday, January 13, 2014 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Cute! Where did that red hair come from? I love it!

January 13, 2014 at 10:15 AM

Post a Comment