Lest you thought the parties were over...  

Posted by Amber

They aren't! hahaha The Covalt party was held on New Year's Day this year.  Truly, it's nice to have a party after Christmas to free up December a little.

Money tree with white elephant gifts.
I love the money tree, not just because it is made out of money ;)
I think it is a fun thing to do!


We ate yummy food and then the littles got to play piñata.  It was adorable!  They got a good haul, too.

Up goes the piñata.

Daddy helping Henlie swing the bat.

Best thing EVER!

C'mon, Dad!



Charlie's concentrating :)

After the piñata, we had a white elephant gift exchange.  We ended up coming home with a fun cup and swirly straw, a package of lighters, and ...something else. (hey, I'm finishing this post on the last day of March, give me a break! :))

I know it only took 3 months, but I think we're finally caught up on the Christmas posts!

This entry was posted on Monday, March 31, 2014 at Monday, March 31, 2014 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment