We had the Hadfield Easter party on the Saturday after Easter. We had breakfast at home, even though we were having brunch at the party :) Matt made us pancakes, and I got one with a smiley face :)
Henlie loves that book. Grandpa was singing the songs for the kids. It was adorable :)
Charlie with her basket and Henlie with her favorite piano book on Grandma's lap :)
Haha, that face :)
The exciting part was when Leia got to come down. The absolute most tender moment was when Aria told Leia, "I love you, Leia!" and Leia responded haltingly, "I love you, too." Made me cry.
Later, the girlies wanted to go see the ducklings. In nearly a week, they've doubled in size! Crazy.
Aria, Brian, Leia, Henlie, and Charlie
Leia standing with Brian's help.
Aria with the ducklings.
As always, we had a great time visiting with family.
This entry was posted
on Sunday, April 27, 2014
at Sunday, April 27, 2014
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.













