
Me and my littlest Valentine :)
Matt's mom called and asked if we'd prep dinner. She had gotten some pizzas from Papa Murphy's (including the heart-shaped one) and a heart ice cream cake from Cold Stone. Devan and Kayla would be coming over as well, but they had to head to the hospital because Grandpa Hadfield had called for all of his kids to come up so he could talk to them. (Does that ever bode well? No. No is the answer. I promise I'll give more of Grandpa's story in a different post, though.) Anyway, so we made a pizza or two and then tried cutting into the cake. Umm, we should have pulled it out BEFORE dinner was started haha. Nonetheless, Kayla managed to cut into it and we had dessert. Since it was just us, they came over to our house for a bit, too :)

Since I was wearing red lipstick and Andrew's church outfit fit the holiday so well, I gave him a nice smooch at the end of the day and forced him into pictures. I got a couple cute ones and doctored them up.


I hope everyone had a love-filled Valentine's Day!
This entry was posted
on Tuesday, March 15, 2016
at Tuesday, March 15, 2016
and is filed under
Valentine's Day
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.

