A start  

Posted by Amber

Here we are - so many people I know use this, and I was feeling left out. We'll see if this was a wise choice or not. This can hopefully be somewhere Matt and I can share updates about our lives in a more lasting sense. I suppose now would be a good time to bring everyone up to speed. :)

Matt and I have been married almost a year now. We are both attending UVU. I am going into psychology, and Matt is studying accounting. I hope to graduate December 2009, and Matt should (hopefully!) follow a year after. I am still working at Western Wats at the Orem office. I am a banking editor, so I don't have to dial unless I want extra hours :). Matt was recently promoted at his branch of Wells Fargo to a banker. He's about halfway through his trainings in Salt Lake. We don't have any kids or any on the way, but we recently added a white-faced pied cockatiel to our family. We call him Bhuvan.

I suppose time will tell how successful and/or interesting this may be, but this seems like a decent start.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 23, 2008 at Wednesday, July 23, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment