Time for an Update  

Posted by Amber

School and work have kept me busy! Hence no post lately. That, and there hasn't really been anything exciting happening. Bhuvan hasn't tried to break any feathers, though he keeps leaving them EVERYWHERE! However, some new ones are managing to grow in.




Here, you can see two new ones, one on each wing. On the left, he has a rather long gray one, and the white one on the bottom of his right wing is new too.





In this one, I was trying to show off his spiky head. (He's got quite a few new ones coming in on top too.) However, you can't really tell the difference between the pins and the feathers. I'm including it because I noticed one eye is half shut, and I thought it was funny.


Anyway, today, Jason's fiancee, Camile, received her endowment at the Manti temple. *Funny side note (at least to me): I received my endowment at Provo and got married in Manti. Camile received her endowment in Manti and is getting married in Provo.* It was really good to go down with her. I've wanted to go down since we got married because I knew they did live sessions. It was so cool! Definitely helps you stay awake :) It's so pretty in the endowment rooms too. Anyway, it was a good experience to go back a little over a year since we initially were sealed there. I had Matt's mom take a few pictures of us outside the temple afterward. Here they are!

This entry was posted on Saturday, September 27, 2008 at Saturday, September 27, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Live sessions are always fun. I have only been to one though, in the SLC Temple. I have heard Manti is really pretty. I have only been in one of their sealing rooms, but I'd like to go through a session there someday. I didn't know Jason was engaged. Thats pretty crazy, but good for him.

September 29, 2008 at 8:27 AM
Anonymous  

I'm glad you were able to come too! I didn't know who was actually coming until I saw people there. :)

September 29, 2008 at 3:18 PM

That's kind of how mine was. I didn't even think to invite people (though people found out and showed up :) I could understand inviting people to the sealing, but to me, the endowment was a personal thing. Why did I need other people there? It's always nice to have support though :)

*Kami - meet Jason's fiancee, Camile lol

September 29, 2008 at 4:39 PM

Post a Comment