New Look  

Posted by Amber

Well, I decided to change the background to fit the season. I think it's cute :p You'll also notice a pic in my header. Laws has that been obnoxious! Even though I'd try and try to upload a pic to my header, it would NEVER show! So finally, thanks to The Cutest Blog on the Block and Tips for New Bloggers - I was able to bypass this issue by being able to add gadgets WITHIN the header (ex. a picture!) So not as cool as having the title ON the picture, point is, I was able to put a picture in the header. :) Now my cute fall-esque header was made with a digital scrapbook kit downloaded from Shabby Princess. I know there's a white background on it, but you'll have to deal with it. That's just the nature of the beast methinks. Perhaps I'll try editing it some more to make it more pretty :)

So it's finally to the point where the semester seems bearable (10 more weeks plus finals!). In 1.5 weeks, it's Fall Break! Wahoo! (And also Jason and Camile's wedding :) You'll get pics, I'm sure.) Then it's about 5 weeks before Thanksgiving! and then only 2 weeks til finals. YAY! Then one last full semester, a summer off, and a couple classes (I'll only need the one, but if I go half time, I can get more financial aid and have one more semester before I have to pay on my student loan :)) - THEN - I'll be gradumatated! Huzzah! It really is that exciting. My bachelor's degree is in sight. There *is* a light at the end of the tunnel. The trick is staying enough in the here-and-now to not fail any classes :) I need a C- or better in all my classes left in order to graduate. Should be doable - just more papers. I hate papers.

So that's what's going on. Not a whole lot exciting. Bhuvan is still losing feathers constantly. He has two growing in on his tail that we can see - and his head is as spiky as ever!

Well, I should do some more of that homework stuff so as to not fail.

This entry was posted on Sunday, October 5, 2008 at Sunday, October 05, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

I like the new look. Congrats on getting closer to your BS. ETTE!!

October 6, 2008 at 11:28 AM

Post a Comment