Life must be good or something. So today while I was checking one voice mail, I got another. (Don't ask me why it didn't go to call waiting, because I don't know.) Anyway - one of my kids from Timpview RTC called - and he's having a milestone tomorrow! He left a number, and I kept trying to call, but it was busy. Luckily, he called me again - so we got to chat for a second. Yay for no work tomorrow so I can go see him and the rest of my boys who are still there! Happy day! Later, he called back and asked me to play my pipes for his milestone too. I can't wait to see them :D
The semester is drawing to a close (about time - now if only the homework were over), I have three major things left out of my four classes before I can truly feel at peace. 1- Poster symposium for Family Financial Management (easy, just time consuming and needs to finish). 2- Archaeology paper, and 3- Psychopharmacology paper. I have 2 weeks left before the Archaeology paper is due (kinda stressed!). My teacher is going on a "conference tour" for the next three classes, so he won't be around. I told him yesterday that I was having a hard time finding sources. He said he had a couple, so I stopped by his office this morning and he lent me a couple and printed of a list of books that would be useful. I was also able to ask if there was a source requirement (because I couldn't find one). 10-20 if anyone is wondering. I also told him that I will be out of town on April 9th and 14th (the paper is due the 9th). So I asked if I needed to turn it in earlier, or if I could just email him on the 9th. Luckily for me, he said he'd make the exception and let me email it! woot!
On the plus side, since the poster symposium is on the 6th, foods day (in place of our 3rd test in FFM) is on the 10th (but I'm bringing stuff on the 8th), and Archaeology paper is due the 9th - it will be smooth(er) sailing coming back from Arizona. It also means I can enjoy my vacation more without thinking, "I really should do some homework." (Just thinking because very little homework ever actually gets done on vacations, no matter my intent.) After that, I'll have almost two weeks to do the Psychopharm paper. After I turn that in, I'll have like 6 days to catch up on Archaeology reading for the final in that class. So things are spaced pretty well, but I just need to survive the next two weeks! Wish me luck... I hate papers.
This entry was posted
on Wednesday, March 25, 2009
at Wednesday, March 25, 2009
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.
