Yesterday evening, I drove Matt up to the airport. He is currently in California for another band rehearsal weekend. And I'm here. :( Last night was the first night we have spent apart. It wasn't too bad, but today has been pretty lonely. I got some cleaning done (not as much as I was hoping for, but it's much improved), finished watching The Bachelor finale and after the final rose. That's pretty rough stuff. I knew Jason and Molly were together because I watched ET last night, but I didn't know it ended the way it did. Sad news. However, exciting that Jillian is the next bachelorette! (Thanks, Gloria. I think I'm now hooked on this show!) Now I just need to make it out of the house to go buy bread and milk before tomorrow.
I have not done any homework today (major issue since I'm already behind in the one class, and we have a test on Thursday! eek!) My goal is to do homework tomorrow while I do the laundry. We shall see. I might not take the computer, because it has a tendency to be a major distraction. Like today :) I started my second scrapblog with the pictures from Queen Mary.
Scrapblog is wicked awesome. I have had the intent to blog about it, but I haven't yet - so I guess you just get a snippet right here. Go to www.scrapblog.com. It's free and way easy to use. I love it! Sometimes there are glitches, but the team is pretty good at working them out. You can check my scrapblogs at www.scrapblog.com/anikatrina, however, my wedding one is set to private at the moment. But you can see the pages I have for QM so far! I just finished page 8.
Matt did finally call me today. He was with the drum corps at Marie Calendar's waiting for dinner. Very loud. I was even more sad after hanging up with him. Being alone sucks. I suppose it will be good practice for if Matt moves to AZ before I do. At least tomorrow there is church (which Shawn pointed out will be really at like 8am because of daylight savings :p), then laundry, then Matt comes home at 9pm! I miss him so much.
Speaking of Shawn, he texted me not long after I hung up with Matt, so I called him and we talked for a little while. That was fun. He is home alone too (sorta... his parents are gone this weekend anyway), so he was at Blockbuster finding movies to entertain himself with.
In other news, our Xbox broke. Matt was downloading a demo, and it froze. Then when we'd try to turn in back on, it had three red lights blinking at us. Apparently that usually means there is a hardware problem. So today, I ordered a service repair. Luckily, problems of this nature are covered for three years. They are sending us a box with a shipping label within the next four days. Then we will send our little Xbox off - and they'll fix it. However, I don't know how long that will take. It's sad. And it means I can only watch movies on my laptop. :p
Last item of business - I'm still freaking bleeding. Matt has been begging me to find a gynecologist because he worries about me. I tried one day. The Utah Valley Regional Medical Center Women's Clinic didn't have any openings until May. That's retarded. I tried their midwife clinic in Orem, but it was a Friday, of which they are closed on. So now I've been gathering people's recommendations. So if you have a gynecologist you absolutely adore (or one you really hated), let me know. I've been referred to quite a few, but I like to hear testimonials, not just names. Besides, if more than two people really like one, that only makes me feel better about calling. So please, leave your suggestions.
This entry was posted
on Saturday, March 7, 2009
at Saturday, March 07, 2009
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.
