I've known Google had a calendar, and I've used other computer/web calendars before, but I decided to give Google Calendar a try. I love monthly calendars - I apparently visuallize my week best. I've been printing monthly calendars for awhile now. (Visualizing really helped with due dates and planning how long I could procrastinate any given assignment :) ) However, with having to set appointments and collect addresses and the like, I was thinking rescheduling would be easier in an electronic format. So I've played with Google Calendar a bit, and now that I'm understanding it a little better, I think I'm going to thoroughly enjoy it. I just discovered how to color-code things. :) The appeal also lies in the fact that if I can get used to it, I won't have to carry my little folder around with my calendars since I have internet access at work, too!
My November
This entry was posted
on Tuesday, October 13, 2009
at Tuesday, October 13, 2009
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.
