New season = new blog decor :) The background is my creation. The leaf bouquet is pulled from some free download - as is everything in our header (less our picture, of course :) )
Thanks to Halloween being on a Saturday, I was able to take down Halloween and put up Thanksgiving on November 1st - I'm quite proud of this fact :)
As for Halloween itself - it was rather uneventful. Training was fun because everyone was dressed up. I wore my corset and fangs etcetera because I figured that would elicit a better reaction. Then I came home and changed into my poodle skirt and spend the day cleaning. We went to Matt's parents' for some dinner, then came back home to hand out candy to our 2 trick-or-treaters. Aw well. Matt's family came over to visit, and our Xbox got some good use (not like it doesn't usually....). We also managed to finish rearranging our living room. Nothing too drastic, but it sure was a hard thing to figure. I like it - now if I could just finish getting it clean!
And now for the fun part - pictures!
This entry was posted
on Monday, November 2, 2009
at Monday, November 02, 2009
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.





