The little things  

Posted by Amber

I should have posted this a couple days ago when I was all giddy and excited over this stuff . . . and when I remembered them :)

400 South is open! Woot!  It opened Thursday at 5pm.  I got off early that day, but I still got home a little after 5pm so I could drive on the new road :) 

Even more exciting - the lights on the interchange were working! I thought the interchange would still be a mess, but it's not :)

Friday I got through 2.5 chapters for my life license.  2 more to go!

Saturday, Matt was able to go with me to training.  That hasn't happened ever since Matt was always working Saturdays at the shop :)

Hopefully more good things come our way this week.  I guess they always do, it just depends on how strong your microscope is.  That probably didn't make sense to anyone.  Oh well, that's okay.

This entry was posted on Sunday, November 22, 2009 at Sunday, November 22, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment