It's true - for the first time in my life, Nebo School District declared a snow day and cancelled school (too bad I'm 25 now, eh?). We have between 12 and 18 inches here in Payson. :p Poor Matt has had to drive around for work today. He managed to get his car stuck near the dumpster at his work, though it did finally get out. Fortunately for me, I am working from home today (because of the snow, not like this just worked out that I was going to work from home anyway). It's good, cuz I didn't want to un-bury my car, or drive anywhere. My friend slid off the freeway this morning on his way to work, and then proceeded to get a ticket for failing to operate within one lane. How lame is that? Anyway, I'm technically still on the clock and should go back to editing, but here are some pictures of all of the snow around our condo.
Note how much is on the carport roof - and that poor buried red car parked across the way.
The parking sign has a 2D pope-style hat.
Buried AC units next to building 5.
More of building 5's AC units - and their meters.
Snow on roofs.
Snow on the columns of the fence next to the road.
Buried little tower.
Snow on our (still) non-working streetlight.
Snow piled high on my Tigger antenna ornament.
This entry was posted
on Tuesday, December 21, 2010
at Tuesday, December 21, 2010
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.

