Closer to 30  

Posted by Amber

On Dec. 5th, I became closer to 30 than to 20 :p Happy 26th to me!  I celebrated by pretty much doing nothing.  I took the day off of work and hung out around the house.  I'm pretty sure I never got out of my PJs either.  I must admit, I felt a little guilty taking a day off of work and doing nothing, but it was most enjoyable.

Lynell and John stopped by to give me a gift - a pretty sweater and some cakebites (yum!).  After Matt got home, we watched ourselves some Star Trek Deep Space 9 (cuz we're nerds).  Since it was also Monday, Matt wanted to watch Funday Monday, so I hung out in the office with him and colored. (Thanks Big O Tires for sending out a coloring page with the ads! haha)  Afteward, we read .... well, I read some Christmas stories to Matt.  It was fun and very relaxing :)

So the camera was at the computer, and Matt decided to take a snapshot :)

Now I know this is out of order, but I'm over that.  On Sunday, the 4th, it was Denise's birthday (the Primary president).  So she and I were sung to in junior and senior primary.  Good times.  The 4th is also Lynell's birthday.  We went to Matt's parents' for dinner and had yummy trifle.  Lynell and I each got a turn to blow out the candles lol.  It was very tasty.  My parents also gave me a card for my birthday, although, I had to go pick it up myself ;) (Okay, I was borrowing a drill and stuff for the ward Christmas party...so it worked out.)

Also a fun note was all of the Facebook birthday wishes.  It was extra fun because I have friends in the Philippines who are a day ahead, so I was getting birthday wishes on Sunday and Monday.  It made me happy.

Thanks to all for making my birthday enjoyable!

This entry was posted on Monday, December 19, 2011 at Monday, December 19, 2011 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment