Thanksgiving Day 2011  

Posted by Amber

For Thanksgiving this year, we went to my Grandma Wilson's house. We had fun adventures of searching for silverware, and Koreen spilling the drink on the floor and Elisabeth's feet - tee hee. When we did eventually get to eat, we enjoyed tasty food and catching up with family.

Dinner prep

After dinner, I looked throught THOUSANDS of ads for Black Friday.  I do enjoy it, but there were so many that I did eventually get sick of it :p.  Matt joined me in the parlor and took a nap while I finished going through the ads.  After I found a few to swipe (total=3 - and they weren't even technically Black Friday deals), we headed back for dessert.
Caleen encouraged me to take this picture since, from her angle, it looked like Matt was eating all of the pies :)

We did some more Black Friday 'shopping' with my aunts.  Caleen had Elisabeth's laptop out and was buying the Black Friday stuff that went live online on Thanksgiving Day.  Koreen then hopped on to get some stuff she wanted too. Oh the joy.
 Caleen was very paricular about her ads....
Koreen trying to find the best deals.



That evening, we went to Matt's aunt Lynell's house to visit with family.  Brian and Melody had come down to spend the evening before Black Friday shopping, so we chatted with them and watched the kiddos play.  We, naturally, took Mocha.  Apparently, Chloe wasn't so impressed with having a full house. 
Chloe being cute and sleepy.

At one point, Mocha was passing under the couch, and Chloe went into assassination mode... She went to jump on Mocha from above (my poor, unsuspecting puppy lol), just as one of the kids came running past, knocking Chloe off course. lol It was entertaining :)

We had a really good time visiting with family all day and eating yummy food.  I am definitely thankful for my family and for the fact we all (well, most all) live so close that we can see each other on a regular basis.

This entry was posted on Monday, December 5, 2011 at Monday, December 05, 2011 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment