The 14th ended up being a busy day. In the morning, we had a Primary breakfast for teachers and leaders. It went swimmingly (except we couldn't do our little presentation thing, but that was okay). It's really a shame we didn't have a better turn-out. This was fine and dandy, except it was moved back a week. We initially were going to do it on the 7th, but we ended up having a baptism, and our President had some family stuff happen, so we bumped it. Like I said, it was good to talk with our teachers and leaders and eat yummy food.... I must get that recipe from Denise....
Anyway, this made my day a little hectic because I had to finish prepping for and then go set up for Camile's baby shower! Um, yeah, it was adorable :) (I'm so humble. Can you tell? lol)
The theme was toys. The food was actual food (not just sweets), and it was a lot of fun. I had ordered some blocks off of Ebay, and spent Friday disinfecting them and making them kid-ready. I also made some socktopusses (easy, and so cute!) and an adorable diaper bike (also surprisingly easy :)). I had to do a Walmart run before heading over to Carrie's, and I was so excited to find a teddy bear to ride on the bike that was the right size, oh-so-soft, and on clearance! $5 baby!
Pictures now :)
The big boys went to the car show during the day while the girls did baby things. Jason ended up not going, but instead, working on the nursery some more :) Melody had her whole family, and near the end, we had the whole family over :) Camile got lots of great things to help stock their nursery. It was fun seeing all the cute baby things and talking with family. There were birth stories and plans, talk of names, even an engagement story! (Congrats, Nicole!) Below are some highlights :)





