St. George Baby Shower  

Posted by Amber

My sister, Monica, wanted to host a shower for us, so on Friday, Sept. 28, Gloria and I headed to St. George to party.  Our drive was pretty uneventful.  We chatted and watched the scenery.  On our way down, we also stopped at the hospital in Cedar City because they sell (pretty decent) breast pumps at cost.  Since I was heading south anyway, we may as well stop :)

Friday night, we hung out with the family.  We had some dinner, watched a movie, and picked up some things for the shower the next day.

Saturday, I relaxed while Monica continued cooking up a storm :)  I also finished the movie from the previous night.  (Mirror, Mirror - I'd never heard of it, but it was really good.)  I also did some stuff for the primary program and read in my book.  And of course, I snapped some pictures of the preparations and decor :)

The invitation
 
 Matching game - and I promise I didn't cheat!
(I got a match every single time - and I was the first one to go!)
 Super yummy strawberry lemonade cupcakes.
 My lovely sister, Monica hehehe
 Preparations - it made me tired just watching.  Oh, and see that waffle in the bottom corner? Tasty pumpkin waffles we had for breakfast on Saturday! So good :)
 Please ignore the fact the top banner has fallen down :)



 So many pom poms......
My tasty plate.  Okay, I didn't eat the plate, but rather the contents sitting on top of said plate.
 
We had a grand time hanging out with family.  And I met a cousin I didn't know I had :)  (Happens when you blend families I guess :))  We got some awesome things from everyone.  I have no pictures of that, because Monica needs to email them to me still.  But perhaps I'll do a 'part 2' of this post when I get those :) 
 
Anyway, after the shower, we loaded up the car, took Sabrina and Savannah to dance, and headed back home.  It was a short stay, but we had lots of fun.  (It was also necessary since I seriously procrastinated putting together the primary program and had to have parts out to kids on Sunday :))

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 31, 2012 at Wednesday, October 31, 2012 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment