Payson Golden Onion Days 2014 - Carnival  

Posted by Amber

Matt was in Pleasanton with the band over Labor Day weekend, so Henlie and I enjoyed some time together with the local festivities for Onion Days.  Friday night was 1 ticket rides at the carnival, so I took the night off of work and took Henlie to the carnival.  Usually carnivals are expensive adventures, but at only 1 ticket per ride, we did pretty well.  She had a great time, as did I.  I was a little concerned she wouldn't be able to do much because she's still little, but she went on most of them herself.  I only went on a couple with her, and honestly, two of the ones I went with her on she didn't really need me :)  We had lots of fun.  We also went through the boutique in the park afterward, and I bought myself a $12 maxi skirt.  I was so excited haha.  Then it was time to head home to put the baby to bed.

 First ride - a very helpful worker took her by the hand and strapped her in.
She even made sure she got her off the ride first. :)

 Henlie has the con - and she LOVES it!

 With Momma on the dragon roller coaster.

 She pretty much stayed in the corner from the force, but she had a great time!
Also, it's hard to take pictures and keep a firm grip on your phone lol

 Riding the train.


 Henlie driving the wheel.  She loves driving.


 Waiting in line for the car carousel.

 I thought she'd be too little for the motorbike, so I stuck her in a jeep.
She probably would have been fine on the bike.

 Again, this girl loves driving.

 Caterpillar roller coaster.  She doesn't look too thrilled here.
Also, on the first bend, I thought she was going to fly out!

 Once it got going, she LOVED it, too!

Standing in line for the Ferris Wheel.
 
 Holding onto Momma's keys so she doesn't run off and get lost.

 Ferris Wheel selfie :)

 A view near the top.

 On the carousel.

 She so didn't need me with her.  She held on just fine :)

This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 23, 2014 at Tuesday, September 23, 2014 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment