Little Tidbits - Part 32  

Posted by Amber in , ,

11 16 15 - Puppy!

11 16 15 - 8 Months and a day :)


11 18 15 - The doctor's office had a thankful tree. Here is what Henlie wanted on her leaf.


11 18 15 - Checking out the fish. The boy in the middle saw two clown fish and said, "There's Nemo and his Dad. I guess it really happened." bahaha

From Facebook 11 20 15 -
"Mom, this isn't a mess. It's a party!" - Henlie
(Side note - this was completely out of the blue, while standing in a relatively clean room haha)


11 24 15 - Henlie made a birthday cake out of play-doh. She was so excited I finally let her play with it haha


11 25 15 - I gave Andrew a faux-hawk one day after his bath :)


11 27 15 - Matt took his guitar in to be re-stringed, and Henlie found a piano just her size :)


11 28 15 - Both of them hanging out and watching The Lion King.

From Facebook 11 29 15, 4:14am - 
I think the rest of my family is actually asleep now, dog included. Okay, not the cats, but we know how they are. Hopefully I'll get to go to bed soon too.
Aside from that, today was a pretty good day. Henlie got to play at Grandma's house. Matt took me to lunch at Wallaby's. He got a haircut and we did some shopping.
Unfortunately, I dropped my phone at Wal-Mart and cracked the screen. Fortunately, there is an AT&T store in Payson now. I was going to wait for a new phone, but I got a new one tonight. Switched to LG. I'm liking it so far.

From Facebook 11 29 15, 10:31am - 
The night took a turn for the worse. After 20 or 30 minutes of sleeping after getting Andrew and Henlie back to bed, Matt got up to check on Mocha because she'd been whining for quite awhile. Turns out she had diarrhea and got poop everywhere. Naturally, upon being let out, she ran and jumped on the bed and ran all over the house. We both got up and cleaned the floors, Mocha, Mocha's bed, and put the bedding in the wash. This morning, she still has diarrhea and has thrown up. Of course, this is the day we're supposed to go in before church for tithing settlement and have three hours of church with no one home.

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 7, 2016 at Thursday, January 07, 2016 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment