Early V-day  

Posted by Amber

Not much has been going on since the band weekend - hence no post. Just getting into the swing of things with school. One month gone already! (I'm way excited!) In the news - I finally got to ride on Matt's new bike. It was pretty sweet, but it is an unnatural place to keep my legs.

The other night, Matt wanted to go for a drive. This drive ended at GameStop, where Matt bought a Wii for Valentine's Day. Now, I was supposed to get one for Christmas, but that didn't happen. He figured it was Valentine's times 2. However, he inadvertantly got me a V-day gift last year too (just later and unintended). So far it has travelled to both our parents' houses. I even got my dad to bowl with me. :) At Matt's parents' house, all the siblings got in on the action. Dad even boxed with McKade. It was pretty funny to watch. I think home videos need to be made of people playing the Wii.

This entry was posted on Monday, February 9, 2009 at Monday, February 09, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Thats awesome! We've had our Wii for a couple of years now, and we love it! We bought Wii Fit for Valentine's Day.

February 10, 2009 at 7:28 AM

Jealous! I hope I get Wii Fit for Christmas this year :)

February 10, 2009 at 9:21 AM

It's crazy to find it. They are sold out within an hour of receiving the shippment at most places. For some reason though, GameCrazy always has a stack of them, so I recommend going there. It is supposed to sell for $89.99, so if you see it for more at other places, DON'T GET IT!! Some stores jack the price up.

February 11, 2009 at 12:46 PM

Post a Comment