As previously mentioned, the 5th was my birthday. The sad day I enter my mid-20s (I'm now 24 for anyone wondering). This year, my birthday was on Saturday. It was a good day. Matt and I went to training (which is always good), during which my dad called to wish me a happy birthday (he and Gloria were in Phoenix because Jaycie was getting baptized, and then the following Saturday Belle was baptized). After, I called back and we chatted a little. As we got home, Zack texted me happy birthday. Apparently there was going to be embarrassment at training, but Zack forgot :) That evening, Matt's parents took us to dinner to Olive Garden. They were so kind and got me a card and a cd (which is really good, btw, I finally listened to it the other day :) ). Our waitress was super adorable too. I ordered my standard 5 cheese ziti al forno, and it was slow getting out, so she talked to her manager (preemptive move there! not like I was going to complain though), so I got a free dessert! (black tie mousse cake - yum!)
Thanks to everyone who called, texed, or facebooked me on my birthday :) (Or after my birthday, Jake ;) ) Loves!
This entry was posted
on Saturday, December 19, 2009
at Saturday, December 19, 2009
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.
