Yep. I finished my second playthrough yesterday morning at about 3:30am. Plans worked out well. I made Alistair king and married him. Convinced Zev to stick around, but we're just friends. I played mostly with Alistair, Leliana, and my dog (who was named Brom this time around), which was different from last time. But getting Zevran so late meant Leliana's lockpicking skills were superior, and since I was not a rogue myself, I needed someone to break into locked chests.
I'm going to play as a man next time, but I'm not certain which story I'll do. I'm leaning toward being a mage and romancing Morrigan, but I'm not sure which fate I'll leave Alistair to. Maybe I'll let him leave and let Loghain join the Grey Wardens. I may marry Anora myself. I don't think I'll let her kill Alistair this time. I'll save that one for a later time. Maybe.
Also, Bridgitte only ended the game at level 21. What's up with that? I did more side quests and even played through Return to Ostagar (a downloadable quest). Oh well. I did gain some more achievements, which I'm looking at on social bioware right now. LOL I love this one: Easily Sidetracked - completed 75% of all side-quests. :) I also gained Traveler - set foot in every area of the game. Anyway, good times. Don't know when I'll start my third play through, but I will tell you I just pre-ordered DAII :D yay!
This entry was posted
on Thursday, February 24, 2011
at Thursday, February 24, 2011
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.
