Thankful 28 and 29  

Posted by Amber

Oh man, don't get me wrong, but I'm going to be thankful tomorrow that the month is over.  Counting one's blessings is a great idea, but remembering to blog about it daily is hard :)

Yesterday.....I'm thankful Henlie had a better day yesterday.  She was in pain and crying in the middle of the day, but less so at night.  It's easier to handle when I'm awake and not wanting to be asleep :)  Although, she did need to sleep with me the whole night.  Tuesday night (so totally counts for Wednesday :)), Matt slept on the couch to try to get more sleep.  It was sad to have him on the other end of the house, but nice for me as I didn't have to worry as much about trying to keep Henlie quiet.  I also left the lamp on (makes diaper changes easier) for half of the night.  And I could put Henlie in the middle of the bed, which made co-sleeping with her easier and more restful.  Like I said, the day was much nicer for her.  Also, by evening, I was tired and ended up napping.  Matt was awesome in changing her while I napped between her feedings, even though he hadn't been feeling well.

Today, Matt stayed home from work, which worked well for me as I could pick out some yarn with my aunt while Matt watched the baby.  I'm also thankful for Camile shooting me a text to check in :)  AND I'm super thankful for online shopping, especially since I have a newborn.  Christmas magically became mostly done.  I'm also grateful for my cousin Holly, who helped me with gift ideas for her husband and sister-in-law.  Buying cousin gifts is hard now that most of us are adults :) Lastly, while I'm not super happy the Piglet I ordered from Disney Store still hasn't arrived, I am grateful they are shipping another and expediting the shipping.  She couldn't guaranty it would arrive on Saturday, but at least she did all in her power to attempt to get it here by then.  I really wanted Piglet in Henlie's pictures we're doing Saturday.... keep your fingers crossed :)

This entry was posted on Thursday, November 29, 2012 at Thursday, November 29, 2012 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment