Maternity Photo Shoot  

Posted by Amber

My friend (and sort-of, almost relative :)) has her own photography business.  On Oct. 13th, we did a maternity shoot.  I've always wanted pictures with the fall leaves :)  After we went up Payson canyon, we came back down to Main Street.  Check her out: Sarah Dixon Photography.

Here are a few of my favs :) (I'm about 33 1/2 weeks in these pictures.)


 I love how we look so excited to be having a baby - but really, Matt stuck his nose in my ear :)








 We look good - Mocha is distracted.




 Sarah said this was one of the best hearts she had ever seen :)  I agree ;)

 I saw this on the internets - each doing a half of the heart :)
I'm thinking of framing this one to put in Henlie's room.

This entry was posted on Thursday, November 1, 2012 at Thursday, November 01, 2012 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment