Thankful November  

Posted by Amber

I was just reminded of this meme by a friend who is doing it on Facebook.  Since I was reminded on Nov. 1st, I think we'll give it a go again.  Each day, I will attempt to log into Blogger long enough to post at least one thing I'm thankful for.  Go Thanksgiving, right? :)

So today, I'm thankful for my maternity pictures! Sarah mentioned she was going to either bring them by last night or this morning.  This morning when Matt went to leave for work, he found the package at our door and brought it in.  I'm super excited about it.  Also, I'm glad Sarah thought to include a written print release with it - because I just had an argument with Walmart when I tried to pick up a photo.  Sigh.

Anyway, I'm super excited and they turned out way cute, don't ya think?

Also, today I'm thankful that I get a really long weekend.  Work doesn't need me today, and I'm pretty sure there won't be a shift tomorrow.  Yay for lazy days - although I need to return the car and I want to stop by Shopko to look at some things.  It's nice to not necessarily have a schedule.  Although, with only a few weeks before the baby, hours would be a bit nicer to have.  Oh well, I already have more than what I'll be getting after the baby comes, so we should still be fine. :)

Since I don't work tomorrow either, hopefully I remember to come back for Thankful post 2 :)

This entry was posted on Thursday, November 1, 2012 at Thursday, November 01, 2012 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment