Tuesday Evening in Mapleton  

Posted by Amber

My Google+ has starting automatically making little digital scrapbooks along with their automatic editing.  So, for lack of a better title, I stole the title off of the book they made me :)

Tuesday, June 3rd, we decided to visit my Grandma and Grandpa Wilson's house.  Mostly I wanted to talk to Koreen about her honey.  Grandma was going in for surgery the next day, so Elisabeth was over to help out if they needed. I heart my cousin, Elisabeth :)

 Feeding chickens

 Nesting chickens

Everyone was super excited to see Henlie.  How could they not be?  We went out with Koreen to see the chickens.  Mocha had to stay on the other side of the fence, which caused her some anxiety.  Silly puppy.  Henlie helped carry the egg basket, too.


 Outside the coop

 Far away, whiny puppy

Carting the egg basket

 
 Walking back through the garden

Excited puppy!

Koreen also took Henlie outside to color with sidewalk chalk.  Henlie loves to color.  I think that was her first time using sidewalk chalk, though.  She had a grand time.


 Koreen and Henlie


 Henlie's picture, with some butt smudge :)

Admiring her handiwork

 Making some additions

Colorful butt haha
It got later, and so we were going to head home, but they offered to make us some dinner, so we stayed haha.  Grumpy was sweet and made us pancakes, and Koreen made some scrambled eggs and bacon.  Even Mocha got scrambled eggs, because Henlie cracked one while we were out at the chickens :)

We had fun visiting and hanging out.  And Henlie loves farms :)

This entry was posted on Saturday, June 7, 2014 at Saturday, June 07, 2014 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

I heart you too!!! Also, this was a way fun day. Granny loved having her over :)

June 8, 2014 at 11:22 AM

Post a Comment