Little Tidbits - Part 4  

Posted by Amber

 Sunday Sept. 21st
I think she may have convinced Grandma to put on Daniel Tiger.

 Sept. 22nd, I got her some headphones for the plane.
I think she's excited about them :)
Reading a story with Daddy on Sept. 26th.

 Sunday, Sept. 28th was a busy day.  Danica was blessed.  I had my last sharing time in primary.  And Matt's cousin, Nate, gave his homecoming talk.  I stayed and did sharing time.  Matt and Henlie went to Danica's blessing.  Then we headed to AF (after baby had a nap) to visit with family at Nate's house.
Henlie had some olives there. :)

 Same day, Henlie was feeding her baby doll.

 Cutest little witch in town.
Sept. 29th


 hahahaha
That face :)

 Also, the cutest kitty in town. 
Sept. 30th.
 Getting a ride on Uncle Devan :)


And popcorn.

This entry was posted on Monday, October 20, 2014 at Monday, October 20, 2014 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment