I seem to recall not having a very productive day on Thursday, but I did make it to the store. I was happy to go without Matt. A - he hates Walmart. B - I could wander up and down aisles to my heart's content :) Andrew was so good while we shopped, too. Henlie didn't complain, either. I love that I can stick them both in a cart currently, even if the car seat does take up most of the cart space :) I am also grateful for the space at the bottom of the cart when I run out of room haha. Another bonus to our trip was discovering Walmart offers self-service bakery donuts. We totally got a half dozen and enjoyed some after lunch....which was from Costa Vida. I am so happy there is a Costa Vida in Payson now, too!
Snuggly kiddos first thing in the morning!
I sent Matt a picture of us with our donuts. He said we were having a better time than he was :)
This entry was posted
on Saturday, November 21, 2015
at Saturday, November 21, 2015
and is filed under
#PointOutPositives,
Blessings,
Thanksgiving,
Thanksgiving Thankful Countdown
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.


