Matt still hadn't started his new job yet, so we were able to run some errands and do some more house-putting-together. During this whole ordeal, I've been very glad we have somewhere to go for some normalcy and a home-cooked meal. (Thank you Carrie, Camile, and Jackie! I never know who made dinner what day :))
Christopher, Henlie, and Charlie gather around has Uncle McKade reads a story :)
Henlie has loved having her cousins around to play with, too. She was super excited to move back to "Mutah," and I'm happy to report she is still pleased with the decision a few weeks later. haha
Monday night, we also got Mocha back. Thank you so much to Natalie and Tashina for watching her, taking care of her, and loving on her for the last year for us! She clearly did very well there. I'm also grateful that Mocha remembers how things used to work at our house fairly well. I was a little worried there'd be a bit of a learning curve again or maybe some regression since she hadn't been crated in awhile, but she has done awesome. The other good thing to having the dog back? I have to get out of the house at least once a day to walk her :)
This entry was posted
on Friday, November 20, 2015
at Friday, November 20, 2015
and is filed under
#PointOutPositives,
Blessings,
Thanksgiving,
Thanksgiving Thankful Countdown
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.

