Friday Fill-in  

Posted by Amber

K, I don't normally do these, but how could I resist with #6?

1. The last band I saw live was I don't really recall.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is spending time with family.(if you don't celebrate thanksgiving, insert your favorite holiday)
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is barely started.
4. Thoughts of homework and stress fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear tanktops again.
6. Bagpipes ROCK! Especially when I'm playing ;) j/k!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to nothing, tomorrow my plans include Rebecca's birthday party, football game, and laundry, and Sunday, I want to catch up on some homework.

This entry was posted on Friday, November 21, 2008 at Friday, November 21, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment