This looked like fun :) (Do you like how I just pick ones I like, and not the ones I actually get tagged on?)
1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL?
more than once :) Married one too
2.WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE?
first my blue leprosy car (I don't remember what it was) after I killed it :(, I got my gold buick, which lasted until... during my first year of college I think
3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST YOUR FIRST TRY?
It wasn't THAT hard
4. WHERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL?
nope
5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT?
I sure hope so - cuz I sure did it a lot. It would be sad if no one noticed... but might explain the lack of dates...
6. WERE YOU IN BAND, ORCHESTRA, OR CHOIR?
OOO! All three! yay! k, not quite, I quit orchestra after 8th grade (dumb Mr. Barnes)
7. WERE YOU A NERD/GEEK?
k, I know there's a difference between the two, but I need one of you to explain what it is again...
8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMs?
ha ha - no.
9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED/EXPELLED?
not an idiot (no)
10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG?
umm no. Though I still insert "and the blue!" .... if the D isn't around....
11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS?
Mrs. Bridges (bless her heart!), the D, I liked Hill too, and Mrs. Walter, and....
12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH?
either in the courtyard or on the bench by the green room
13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME?
Payson High School
14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S MASCOT AND COLORS?
Mighty Lions! woot! Green and Silver (and the Blue!)
15. DID YOU GO TO HOMECOMING AND WITH WHO?
surprisingly yes... David Botkin, I think? (It was a last minute thing, quite literally)
16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN WOULD YOU?
I would do senior year over. That was fun! Not junior year though... oh laws.
17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION?
Played bagpipes - then sang in choir - cried during Sister D's fav song. It was really good bye! I also remember that it sucked I had to actually stay for ALL of graduation that year... and Monique gave a talk, and we took pictures outside after-the-fact - and then we left for Costa Mesa like the next day! woo hoo!
18. WHERE DID YOU GO SENIOR SKIP DAY?
Lagoon day? not Lagoon....
19. WERE YOU IN ANY CLUBS?
Pipe Band is a club, right? and Winter Guard!
20. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE THEN?
.... :( yes....
21. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE?
Shawn! tee hee - good times
22. ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR 10 YEAR REUNION?
I sure hope so! Can I tell you that I'm bitter my class decided not to do a 5 year reunion? Because I am.
23. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL?
Western Wats baby - SF office, dialer :p
This entry was posted
on Wednesday, November 12, 2008
at Wednesday, November 12, 2008
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.
