Thanksgiving  

Posted by Amber

This year, Matt and I went down to St. George for Thanksgiving to be with my step-family. Two of my step-siblings are in the area, and 3 are in the Phoenix area, and all of them were able to come up. I'm really glad we went. It gave us an opportunity to get to know most of them a little better, and to feel more like a part of the family. We had a pretty full weekend, and I didn't get ANY homework done. I didn't even pull my computer out to check my email the whole time. I'll detail the events later with pictures and everything, but I just wanted to let everyone know how grateful I am for my newfound family. I am so glad I got to know everyone better. I love you guys!

This entry was posted on Saturday, November 29, 2008 at Saturday, November 29, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Sounds like fun, and I bet it was warm.

December 1, 2008 at 9:04 AM

Post a Comment