So - it's not that I haven't had anything to say, just that life has been hectic! However, the semester is over. It has been nice to just hang out at home without having to worry about homework! The xbox has seen more use (at least by me, Matt has been playing quite a bit all along).
I almost didn't put a tree up this year. I found some of our decorations and put them up - I hate to not have a cute house when I have adorable decorations! However, with the semester being crazy at the end, I really thought it wouldn't happen. But I managed to get it up on Thursday. Then I started putting up the rest of the decorations. I'm so glad I did because it put me in a great mood!
We've already had 2 family parties - the Erdmann side and the Covalt side. Tomorrow is the Hadfield party - Grandpa is going to take us for a sleigh ride! I'm so excited! I always see the horse-drawn carriages in Salt Lake, but I never get to go. I have to remember to take my camera... Then on Christmas eve is the Wilson side - and the Biggs party is going to be AFTER Christmas (still weird to me) on the 27th. Christmas shopping is almost done. I can't wait! The sad thing is I still have to go back to school in a couple weeks. But - I'm almost done! Then I can live like this forever! Or until I go to grad school, if I do that.
Anyway, kind of a lame post, but it will have to do.
This entry was posted
on Wednesday, December 17, 2008
at Wednesday, December 17, 2008
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.
