So, the very next weekend, Shades of Brown had TWO shows. Matt had to learn music pretty fast :) Remember how I work nights? Yeah, that sucks. Because of that, I couldn't go to Muse to see them play on Friday night. However, I was very available Saturday, June 4th to attend Mayhem Sound's Burst Your Own Bubble festival in our home town. Another friend of ours, the.freebie, has put this show on for a few years now. It is growing, and it is awesome :) Of course, Shades of Brown played. So preparted to be inundated with videos :)
Oh, and if you click on this link: Shades of Brown, it will take you to the band's Facebook page, where you should all go check out their vids, pics, and tracks - and then click the LIKE button ;)
Love is Made
Run the Risk
Break My Fall
Ready. Set. Love.
Remember how I told you to go to the band's FB page? If you go there and click on the Band Page link under the profile pic - you can find other vids as well, like from that Muse performance I couldn't make it to :) So go forth and LIKE :)
Some other exciting news - BYOB (Burst Your Own Bubble for those who've forgotten already) was a little bit of Battle of the Bands for studio time, and Shades of Brown won the acoustic stage vote! WOOT! There will be professional recordings up in the near future :)
This entry was posted
on Friday, June 17, 2011
at Friday, June 17, 2011
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.
