Memorial Day weekend, Matt finally got something he has wanted for a very long time:
A drum set. (Sorry for the crappy quality, all I had was my phone.)
Here's a little breakdown of how this came about -
Matt and Curtis (because I work nights :p) went to a friend's band's concert.
They liked it.
Apparently there was talking involved and band found out Matt plays drums.
Matt asked me if he could buy a drum set. (Another friend was finally paying us back some money owed.)
Matt had already scoured the internet and looked at a few sets with another drummer friend who actually has played set lol.
Matt shows me this set and the price tag; I say "okay."
Saturday, we borrow the suburban and Curtis and pick up said drum set and set it up at Spencer's house.
Band likes what they hear, and Matt becomes the drummer for Shades of Brown.
I'm just glad the drum set doesn't live at my house. I think the neighbors would say the same ;)
This entry was posted
on Friday, June 17, 2011
at Friday, June 17, 2011
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.

