Little Tidbits - Part 1  

Posted by Amber

Here are some more happenings and/or pictures that don't warrant their own post.

 Grandma with the grandkids on a cousin day
July 29, 2014

 And this is how they watch Daniel Tiger
(It was like World Tiger Day or something)

 Twinners

 I love how Christopher is leaning into Henlie :)

On Sunday, August 3rd, McKade got a puppy and we had cake for Dad's birthday.  We named the puppy Nessa.  (It was sort of collaborative...okay, McKade narrowed it to two names and Jenn and I preferred Nessa, so I just kept calling her that until he decided that was officially her name. haha)

 haha tongue shot :)








For FHE on August 5th, Matt and Henlie had to show me that crayons really can be candles.  (I've seen on Pinterest that they burn for like 30 minutes, so handy if you are in a pinch and need some light....)




Saturday, August 9th, we headed up to Wallsburg (my first time ever there) for a party welcoming home Matt's cousin Chase from his mission to Australia.  They had yummy Wallaby's catering.  It was nice to visit with family. (And that cinnamon butter! mmm)

Monday, August 11th, was our 7 year wedding anniversary.  We were going to go do sealings on Saturday, the 10th, but things didn't work out to do them.  (We have never done proxy sealings...) However, we did end up taking Henlie to Grandma's and still buying some new Gs, because we (especially Matt) needed them.  BTW, LOVE the carinessa tops!  And, I swear, if I get pregnant and/or need to nurse again, I'm buying all new Gs because the new styles look awesome!  Sad note, though, I went by my measurements and the sizing guide on the cotton/poly square neck top, and it was so TOO big.  New sizing charts worked great.  Old style, not so much.

After buying new garments, we headed to Home Depot to look at screen doors.  Flies have been the bane of my existence!  After Home Depot, we went to the mall to buy a bathroom scale.  We've talked about getting one for years. haha  We wandered the whole dang mall, just to find them in the store we started with.  They had a very small selection, and they faced the wall in a corner, so we didn't see them on our cursory walk-through.  Oh well, good times, and good exercise!

Apparently we are old fogies now at 7 years of marriage.  I think that is the most lame anniversary we have had. hahahaha  We still enjoyed it, though!

On Tuesday, August 12, 2014, Camile gave birth to Danica Lynn.  Henlie and I visited them after visiting Grumpy and the chickens on their first day home from the hospital (Aug. 14th).  She's a cutie!

 I love this candid picture :)

 Henlie and Charlie taking care of their babies.



Well, even though they are little tidbits, this post is getting long.  Guess I'll do some more later!

This entry was posted on Saturday, August 30, 2014 at Saturday, August 30, 2014 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment