My Little Goofball  

Posted by Amber

I bring you . . . . a ridiculous amount of random pictures of my favorite midget goofball :)

 She loves the chiropractor's office.  One day, we got out of the car and she said, "Toys!"
Yes, she always gets a trinket or two at the chiropractor.
This day, she got some stickers and is showing them off :)

 It was entirely too quiet in my house....

 And this is why.

 She doesn't get to use pens anymore :)

 She got her very own sleeping bag for camping!

 She liked it :)

 She wouldn't put her cup or brush down...
Wearing her pretty flower and a necklace that I kept of my mother's.
So, her first necklace worn was her grandmothers. :)

 She loves drums.  I helped her get Daddy's harness on :)

 We had an awfully fun filled Tuesday on July 29th.

Henlie decided she was making "messy cake"
That is now her new name for Play Doh.

So naturally, we had to make a cake.
It has a candle.
Candles on cakes must be blown out!


 
Bah ha ha ha ha :D
 
 
 She kicked my arm away as I took the photo, but I love how happy she is!
This fun filled Tuesday also involved a play date at Grandma's house, but that will be in its own post :)

 We received awesome customer service from a fellow ginger at the Little Caesars in town.
Henlie wasn't too happy by the time we were done waiting in line, and the cashier gave her two bags of cookies, one for each hand.

 She found one of my sports bras and brought it out.
I love how she's looking down it haha.

 Her daddy helped her put it on.
haha this pose :)


 She's not really sleeping, but she did lay on my pillow and pull the blanket up on her own :)

 We installed the YouTube app on the Xbox One.
She enjoyed watching the videos of her on my YouTube account.
Then we watched some Elmo's Song :)

 She's a good little dog walker.

 Using Daddy's drum case as a coloring table :)

 I turned the camera to forward, showed her where the shutter button was, and she took her own selfies :)

 Kisses after my workout :)

 Enjoying some snuggles and cracker snacks :)

 My little girl is growing up!  She went down the big curvy slide all on her own.
The first time took some coaxing, but after that, she went again and again.

 

This entry was posted on Thursday, August 7, 2014 at Thursday, August 07, 2014 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment