Cookies in the Park  

Posted by Amber

On Sunday, May 31st, Matt and Henlie made cookies, so we headed to the park to eat them :)

 Eating cookies.

 Cookie face

 A nose!

 Ooo, and an eye ;)

 Henlie throwing away the plates we used to transport our cookies to the park. She can be such a good helper when she wants to be.

 Then it was time to collect a plethora of leaves.

 Still leaf collecting.

 Family selfie :)

 She thought I needed to hold her leaves. Soon after, I was looking through them and discovered two different leaves with little spiders making their homes on the backs of them. That put an end to the leaf fun immediately.

 How you keep the baby warm on an outing to the park.

 Silly faces!

 It got chilly.

 This neat mansion-y house was for sale. Matt likes it a lot, so I took some pictures.

Front of the house.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 12, 2015 at Wednesday, August 12, 2015 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

You have two now? Congrats! I love Henlie's red hair!

August 22, 2015 at 11:02 AM

Post a Comment