Little Tidbits - Part 21  

Posted by Amber in , , ,

06 01 15 - Maybe I'm just silly or weird, but I had to document my first Chinese take-out that came in Chinese take-out boxes! Turns out they're an American invention and not really used in China after all. Oh well. Thanks Chifa Express for the experience anyway!

06 01 15 - Henlie made a reading nest.

06 03 15

06 03 15 - Henlie decided her baby (Piglet) needed to do tummy time with Andrew.

06 03 15 - Then she had to use her camera phone (toy remote that she always pretends is a phone) to take pictures of them, just like Mommy was doing lol

06 04 15 - Henlie loves books.

06 04 15 - Henlie holding Andrew's hand :)
She was comforting him since he was crying after I put him down in order to change her. She's a good big sister sometimes.

06 05 15 - Andrew is surprised he finally made it to his due date!
(Or I just happened to catch his startle reflex :))

06 06 15 - Henlie learned a lesson in lactation and anatomy.
She came in while I was nursing Andrew and said, "He's eating your boob? (Lifts her shirt) Like this? (Pinches herself) I have little boobs. Baby Andrew has no boobs!"


06 08 15 - Henlie helping Daddy check out at the grocery store.

06 09 15 - Andrew had another weight check. He weighed 3.25 kg or 7 lbs 3 oz. He was cleared to exclusively breastfeed, excepting one bottle with vitamins and iron. He got to come off of the fortifier, which was good because we had run out. Also, he really didn't like it :)


06 09 15 - We finally bought a wrap for Andrew!


06 10 15 - I went to check on my boys, and they had both fallen back to sleep :)


06 10 15 - Don't let this face confuse you, Matt wanted this picture taken. Henlie made him a pretty princess lol.

06 11 15 - Andrew's officially Peruvian and American.
Pictured is his Peruvian DNI (ID), his Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA, acts as his US birth certificate), and his US Passport.

06 11 15 - One of Andrew's baby shower gifts still had a security tag, so I took some scissors to it. This is the aftermath.

06 12 15

06 12 15 - "I did it!" She was so excited she helped Andrew with his binky all by herself :)

06 14 15 - When we got home from church, one of our squirrel friends was on the ground.

06 14 15 - The squirrel taking off.

06 15 15 - Andrew "selfie"

06 15 15 - Andrew turned 3 months old!

This entry was posted on Monday, August 24, 2015 at Monday, August 24, 2015 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment