Sleep and Stupidity  

Posted by Amber

Rather, it is stupidity that leads to a lack of sleep. 

So remember how we got a lot of video games for Christmas?  Well I finished Fable III (though I need to finish the side quests - like shooting all of the gnomes), and I haven't really played anything since then.  Matt keeps wanting me to start Mass Effect 2, but I'm not feeling it.  Matt, however, started DragonAge . . . and then Jason started DragonAge, and so I wanted to start DragonAge - so I did. :)  Last night.  That part wasn't problematic.  Staying up until 4:30 this morning playing DragonAge was.

I got about 4 to 4.5 hours of sleep this morning, and I'm exhausted.  I did manage to get up, shower, and get ready on time.  So on time, in fact, that I decided to take a nap - but the bird and cat prevented me from falling asleep.  Still, it was nice to lay there with my eyes closed for a bit, even if I didn't manage to fully fall asleep.  Too bad I then had to get up and finish getting ready so I could come to work.  Now I've only been here for 2.5 hours, and I'm so tired!  Hopefully I make it clear 'til 8pm.  I'm sure I will . . . but I'll be super sleepy. :)

I am, still, planning on playing tonight, but a bit smarter - like getting ready for bed completely, and then actually going to bed at midnight, since I have a Primary meeting at 9am tomorrow.  However, if I'm too exhausted, I don't know if I'll make it that far.  I may just have to go home and crash!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 18, 2011 at Tuesday, January 18, 2011 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

I've done that before. I'm so jealous you beat Fable III. How was it? I liked the first one a whole lot better than the second.

January 19, 2011 at 1:44 PM

I enjoyed it - game play seemed to go faster than II. Matt says it's a lot like Fable II, though. I didn't like the lack of decent fashion, though. But that's me :)

January 24, 2011 at 3:03 PM

Post a Comment