So Thursday, Monique and John were sealed. Yay! I got off early so I could go to her reception. Can I just tell you how much fun I have had lately catching up with old friends? I love it! I got there the same time JoLyn and Jacob got there. And then as we were finishing our food, Brad, Brenda, and Alicia were there, so we stayed and chatted, and snapped a pic with the newlyweds :)
Brad, Brenda, Alicia, Monique, John, Amber, JoLyn, Hyrum, Jacob
We sat and talked for quite awhile, until it was just Alicia and me. We had such fun chatting about boys and the like :) I also saw Brianne and her parents. Ashley stopped by to say hi. My aunt, uncle, and cousin came (because apparently John grew up in their ward - small world!) And my other cousin (finally) showed up ;) Love you, Nat! We had good times chatting and just seeing everyone again. Alicia and I stayed through the end, so we witnessed the cutting of the cake - John is going to be the dominant one in the relationship (he got Monique good, though she did a good job of retaliating :D ). Also, Alicia, being single, was involved in the bouquet toss, which she managed to procure.
Monique and John Meservy
The "after" shot
Nikki and Lici
We're so excited to add John to our group of friends, and wish the new Mr. and Mrs. Meservy all the best in their new life together. :)
This entry was posted
on Friday, January 14, 2011
at Friday, January 14, 2011
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.
