On Saturday, Dec. 27th, we decided to visit Huaca Huallamarca, which is like 2 blocks from our house. I felt so touristy. It was like S/.5 for each of us, and Henlie was free, so super cheap. They have a little museum and then you can walk up and around the huaca. I am so out of shape lol. Definitely not doing Machu Picchu any time soon. :) We also got to see our first Peruvian hairless dog in person.
They still had their nativity up.
Musical instruments
A sort of death mask
Textiles
Pots
Mummy 22
Peru has such fun plants.
Front of a school we often see the back of when walking to Matt's work.
Halfway up the pyramid
Fun trees
Mummy bundle recreation
Henlie and Matt on top of the huaca
At the top of the ramp
Family selfie at the bottom of the huaca
I love this picture. It makes me giggle.
Peruvian hairless dog. Matt says it was "medium-sized."
Side of the huaca.
I love these trees :)
On the way to the restaurant, I had to take a picture. I call these "pipe cleaner ferns."
Matt takes directions well.
Henlie and her guacamole
Henlie and Daddy watching the koi.
Olive tree
Heron
Henlie and Daddy watching the ducks.
Doggie drinking fountain
Walking home past the restaurant
This entry was posted
on Friday, January 9, 2015
at Friday, January 09, 2015
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.










































