12 13 14 - Henlie kindly shared her doll blankets with Daddy for his nap.
12 16 14 - I had a snuggle buddy :)
12 18 14 - Grandma's Christmas package arrived. Henlie got the frog key chain early.
It's just like Aunt Jennifer's at home!
12 19 14 - Wearing the barn bag as a hat :)
12 20 14 - Snuggled up watching a show
12 21 14 - I was in nursery. They made Christmas wreaths. I'm glad I took a picture because it didn't make it all the way home completely in tact :)
12 23 14 - We went with Matt to the lawyer's office. Henlie fell asleep in the taxi.
12 23 14 - She stayed asleep after we got to Matt's work, too.
12 23 14 - She really wanted to watch Clifford, but Mommy was using the computer. Daddy stepped up to assume "favorite parent" status by pulling Clifford up on YouTube on his phone :)
12 23 14 - Henlie got a present from Ricardo. We let her open it while we waited for our pizza from Pizza Hut Delivery.
12 23 14 - Play-Doh!
12 24 14 - She likes to sit in Matt's work bag...
12 24 14 - Playing with her new Play-Doh from Ricardo.
12 24 14 - Henlie, the red-nosed baby :)
12 28 14 - I taught Henlie how to sop up soup with her roll. :)
12 30 14 - Matt had a Coke float. Henlie enjoyed getting the bubbles.
12 30 14 - "That's good bubbles!"
This entry was posted
on Wednesday, January 21, 2015
at Wednesday, January 21, 2015
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.

















