Little Tidbits - Part 24  

Posted by Amber in , , ,

07 18 15 - How the grass gets watered in Lima. Matt made Andres slow down on our way home from Sebastian's party to take a picture for everyone back home :)


 07 18 15 - We had to stop at the paperclip park. This park is behind the clinic a couple of blocks, and Matt and Henlie would sometimes walk to it to play while I visited Andrew.


07 18 15 - Any guesses on why we call it the paperclip park? lol
It's actually rather long and they wouldn't come down to the paperclip, but we'd pass it on the road a lot.


07 24 15 - There was a rather large-ish moth outside the condo. Matt snapped a shot of Henlie with it :)



02 10 13 & 07 24 15 - Henlie's blessing and Andrew's blessing.
I was amused to discover Matt had worn the same tie (I knew I had worn the same shirt, but I looked up the pics to confirm. I had a limited number of nursing shirts then lol)
Don't worry, our entire outfits aren't the same, just the tops. Matt is wearing different pants (which you can notice if you look close), and I'm wearing a different skirt. Promise.


07 28 15 - Sleeping Andrew


07 31 14 - Henlie and Andrew playing together.

07 31 15 - Pic we took to send to our friend and driver, Andres, to show him what a clear road looks like lol

07 31 15 - Andrew and Aunt Jennifer

07 31 15 - Henlie fell asleep holding Matt's hand :)

This entry was posted on Friday, October 9, 2015 at Friday, October 09, 2015 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment