Utah Trip - Part 6  

Posted by Amber

Thursday, July 30th, Matt and I split up to have lunch with our former co-workers and bosses. I dropped him off in Orem and then headed to American Fork to meet my old boss, Jan, and an old co-worker, Melissa, at Arby's. (Matt had already had Arby's when I was sick. He wasn't impressed, but it tasted the same to me :))


 Henlie fell asleep in the car on the way to AF.

Andrew and Mel

It was fun to chat and hang out. Henlie got (I think) her first kid's meal with a toy. After lunch, I headed back to Orem to pick up Matt and show off the kids to his old boss.


Jan and Andrew

That evening, we headed back to Orem for a picnic dinner with some of Matt's friends from MBA school. Henlie had a grand time playing at the playground with the other kids.


She fell asleep on the way to Orem, too :)

Playing with one of Josh's boys.

Burping time for Andrew!

 We didn't want to get up to help her swing, but I convinced her to tummy-swing. :)

 Rachel, her daughter, and Andrew

Josh and Andrew

Friday, July 31st, we headed to Draper to have dinner with some of my friends from high school. Draper was a good middle place as some live far north now. We met at Rumbi and chatted and caught up a little bit. (Sorry, no pics.)


More to come :)

This entry was posted on Friday, October 9, 2015 at Friday, October 09, 2015 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment