Little Tidbits - Part 27  

Posted by Amber in , , , ,

09 01 15 - I gave Andrew a tiny mohawk after his bath :)

09 03 15 - We made a train track to drive our Cuba cars on.


09 03 15 - Sticking our tongues out :p

09 03 15 - I had to take a picture because I changed the water all by myself!

09 03 15 - Henlie made a crib for Piglet using her up-turned stool and a blanket.

From Facebook 09 05 15 - 
We're watching Peg+Cat and Matt asks Henlie if she's "totally freaking out." She says, "No, I'm being happy today." grin emoticon

09 06 15 - Really big potato :)

From Facebook 09 07 15 - 
Henlie is pretending to take pictures with a shopping bag accessory of some of her dolls. She tells me it's not a camera for grown-ups, just for little baby grown-ups. I asked if she was a little baby grown-up, and she said yes, she's a baby grown-up. lol

From Facebook 09 07 15 - 
Taught Henlie how to use the suction cup on her doll bag (it's made for the tub). Now she's sticking it on and taking it off. Over and over. lol

From Facebook 09 07 15 - 
"I can't wait to have my kitties back and my Mocha back. My kitties and my Mocha are my friends." - Henlie (said unprompted while we're eating lunch.)

From Facebook 09 07 15 -
Went to the park this afternoon. Henlie made it up the chain ladder for the first time, and then down the tall fireman pole for the first time. She came running over and said, "I did it! I didn't get hurt!"

09 07 15 - Henlie making it up the chain ladder and down the fireman pole.

From Facebook 09 09 15 - 
Andrew's favorite thing? Me shaking my bangs back and forth smile emoticon

09 10 15 - We went to the Lima Cricket and Football Club
Our bagpiping friend from Canada has a Peruvian who is learning Scottish snare, and Matt went to rehearse/teach/show off.
Anyway, Henlie and I played at the playground most of the night. She even made a friend with another girl who helped her get to the top of the big slide, and she totally went down it by herself.

09 11 15 - Henlie was playing with her "baby" Piglet. Then she said, "Oh, my baby's crying. He wants my boob."
This was the first time she had ever "nursed" a toy :)


09 11 15 - Sleepy time.


09 11 15 - Smiley boy!

09 11 15 - Nap time!

09 12 15 - Henlie said her first complete prayer all by herself.

09 13 15 - Henlie found a new chair.

09 14 15 - Henlie wanted to hold Andrew, but she was a little distracted by the TV.
Andrew decided to take matters into his own hand, and put Henlie's hand in his mouth.
That got her attention! lol

09 14 15 - Andres brought cake to dinner, and this was the note on it.
He thought he was funny. Little does he know that Matt does a lot of the cooking in our house :)
(Gender roles are strong here.)

From Facebook 09 14 15 -
"I'm not going to sit, my legs are too tired." - Henlie ‪#‎logic 

09 15 15 - Henlie taking a picture of her baby, just like I take pictures of mine :)


09 15 15 - Sitting propped with pillows, a smile, and a mouthful of fingers :)


09 15 15 - Happy 6 months to this Little Guy!

This entry was posted on Friday, October 16, 2015 at Friday, October 16, 2015 and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment